Friday, January 4, 2013

Her Roller Derby Name is "Scarlett O'Terror"

A couple of notes on today's purge:

We do not have enough wall space in this entire house to hang as many pictures as I have picture hangers.

How many wine keys does one family need? Apparently the answer is: 6. We each have one, a backup, and the back up has a back up. JUST IN CASE. [Seems silly, considering I usually drink straight from the box.]

And finally, so THAT'S where the cooking twine was!

After tomorrow, I will be done with the kitchen drawers and the cooking/eating cabinets. I made the mistake of glancing ahead and seeing "misc. kitchen" for the day after tomorrow. I weep. The rest of my kitchen could be categorized as miscellaneous. See? This is why I wasn't reading ahead.

The upside of Scarlett being back in a cast is that we are stuck at home quite a bit, so I've had plenty of time for this project. Yesterday we ventured out to the library, where I watched as my daughter rolled into not 1, but 2 elderly gentlemen who were probably already bitter about my temporary handicap sticker. Scarlett is under the impression that she is quite proficient at driving her wheelchair, but I think our branch librarian would probably disagree. Scarlett rolled up to the counter. Excuse me, she rolled INTO the counter, and in her sweet little voice, demanded books about unicorns, or she would "tear up the place, roller derby-style."

Not really, but she bumped into a whole lot of book cases. Also, she can't reshelve for shit.




No comments:

Post a Comment