Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Well, she said "make a list".

Item 18. Furniture I don't need.

A computer desk.
A Naugahyde barrel chair with matching ottoman that someone claims as his "gaming chair".
A three fold screen/photo display.
A broken crib.
A dainty Tinkerbell chair that likes to fall over when children try to sit in it.
A small table in the upstairs hall that has seen better days. [I might actually pinterest this into a nightstand for Scarlett.]

I should be starting on sorting the kids clothes, since this list took me all of 5 minutes, but I think perhaps I will reheat my coffee and read until it's time to pick up Van. [Lest you think I'm starting to slack, I did do a sweep of the first floor to tidy things that lost their way. Also, I did the dishes. I should get a tattoo that says "Also, I did the dishes."]





No comments:

Post a Comment