Friday, January 18, 2013

Halfway there.

Today I crossed the 20th item off of my list. I'm halfway home, and 2 days ahead of schedule. [With Kevin's help, we knocked a couple extra things off that were his domain. But not the man stereo. That is still down there, mocking me.]

I turned the page and saw the next thing I've been dreading. Master closets. We only have one closet in our room, but each of us have a peripheral closet in another room. Kevin cleaned his out not that long ago, and he doesn't ever buy new clothes so he's done. I...I...I can't say the same. Remember in the old timey radio shows where the hapless dad would open the hall closet and listeners would hear years of clutter crashing down? That plus a shit ton of shoes.

I wish I could quit you, Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment