Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Nibble Nibble...

On tap for the day's sorting is electronic media. DVDs, CDs and the like. I'm going to clean out the cabinet under the TV and sort through all the kids media, but this is really something for Kevin's list, considering the behemoth of the single dude stereo that lives, rent free, in our basement. I have a couple of case logic holders laying around, and as far as I'm concerned, those can be tossed in the sell pile, stat. I suspect the CD tower next to said monstrosity in the basement will be a bit tougher for the owner to part with.

I am starting to wonder if I actually have enough space to store everything for a yard sale. It's amazing to me how much stuff I've gotten rid of, and yet how much stuff there is still to sell. The garage falls much further down on the chore list, but I'm considering moving it up to this weekend. The weather will be warm, and if we get it cleaned out, I'll have some more space for the boxes I have started accumulating, without taking up valuable space in the house. Particularly since tomorrow starts the book portion of the purge, and my book problem meets or exceeds my husbands stereo problem.



Fast forward a few hours. I've cleared out the DVDs and CDs, and decide to get a jump claiming some space in the garage for my boxes. Until I found last summer's slip-n-slide, which appears to have a fan. A fan with small teeth. A fan with small teeth that thinks plastic is tasty.

I'm done in the garage now.




No comments:

Post a Comment